Lightweight Simple Copper Wire Earrings - Beaded | Tinklet Jewelry
Lightweight, simple copper wire earrings with a beautiful Australian Turquoise bead. These earrings are fun and playful. They are the perfect pair for on the go or at play.
They measure about 2 inches long. There is some sway with movement but they won't tug on your ear and are perfect for all day wear. The combination of copper and rich water blue is easy to combine with your existing wardrobe. We are absolutely sure that they will become part of go to jewelry accessories.
If you're shopping for yourself or looking for a unique gift these earrings make a perfect selection. All items ship ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."