Coconut Shell Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Tropical Beaded Earrings
This pair of earrings is made from natural, upcycled and eco-friendly coconut shell. The shells are cut, shaped and polished in our studio.
A pretty blend of sea green, copper and coral teal glass beads add a gorgeous pop of color. These earrings are 3 ¼ inches long but lightweight and comfortable. They are ideal for your winter holiday on the beach or that cruise that you’re thinking about taking this winter.
All items arrive ready for gift giving in a cute box. We’ll even include a card at your request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."