Sari Silk Ribbon Beaded Earrings – Copper | Tinklet Jewelry
Vivacious purple with hints of deep violet sari ribbon are the first thing you notice on this interesting pair of earrings. The blue gray cubed crystal bead reflects the colors of the ribbon changing appearance as the light hits them. They have a little drama but are still visually simple and elegant.
The contrasting colors work together and the copper ties it all together. These earrings are 2 ¼ inches long; they will sway as you move so they may brush your jawline.
Stand out from the crowd. When you shop handmade, you purchase a product that is unique and makes the perfect gift for you or someone special. All our items arrive in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."