Stackable Sari Silk Bracelet Bangles Set of 5 | Tinklet Jewelry
Gypsy Style Jewelry for Everyday
Stackable sari silk bracelets, perfect for on the go and when you want a little flair. Three gorgeous water blue and mint green fabric bangles with a solid copper core. One bracelet has shiny purple glass beads that add a lovely contrasting color. The other has a silver-plated charm, “you are loved” . The last of the three silk bangles sports an engrave little charm with an owl that is free to move around the circumference of the bracelet.
Included in the set of five is a solid copper bangle with curled ends and a stretchy one with green jasper, wood, and copper. It’s the perfect set to combine with your other bracelets – creating a style that is uniquely you!
Wear them while you’re on vacation sipping a pina colada or out and about on a summer nigh…perfection! These bracelet bangles are designed to fit a small to medium size hand/wrist.
Treat yourself to a little ray of sunshine when you purchase these for you or a friend – different! All items arrive in a cute little pouch perfect for gift giving and storing.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."