Light Blue Sari Silk Wrapped Stack Bracelets | Tinklet Jewelry
Urban Chic Fabric Covered Bangles
This lovely set of 6 bracelets is a combination of water blue sari silk, copper bangle, glass beads, and blue Howlite beads. All the colors and textures complement one another but can be easily worn individually or combined with other bracelets you already own.
This set has a piece that is special. Silk wrapped, fabric-covered copper, with a natural starfish that has been copper plated by electroforming. These are festive and fun…funky and chic. I see you wearing this on vacation while sipping a margarita or walking the city - either way it's the perfect addition to your stash of accessories.
Grab your set today! These arrive packaged ready for gift giving in a cute little see-through sash and storing.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."