Simple Copper Minimalist Bracelet – Bangle | Tinklet Jewelry
Skateboarding for your wrist!
This is truly a first come first serve piece of jewelry. These copper wire bracelets are done in a "Freestyle" fashion, you know, whatever design strikes the fancy at the moment of creation. We'll be adding new freestyle bracelets as the whim strikes, so if your freestyle isn't here today, you might want to check back later!
The one-piece construction made from 14-gauge wire and is sturdy but lightweight. Round wire is rolled through the mill to give it a slightly oval look making it more comfortable on the wrist. Some are patina, others torched fired and many left shiny, very natural; these will patina over time even though they have been coated in a sealant. We offer two sizes, small (tiny, dainty wrist) and med (moderate to large wrist).
Wear them alone or stack it with your other bangles or beaded bracelets. The minimalist style is perfect and easy to dress up or down.
All items ship in a cute box or pouch ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."