Fold Formed Copper Cuff – Silver Accents | Tinklet Jewelry
Accented Fold Formed Metal Cuff
Simple elegance. This interesting copper cuff has ridges and valleys created by form folding the metal. As accents, balled silver and copper have been soldered around the surface. We also decided to patina the cuff which darkens the crevices. Once buffed and polished the results are just amazing.
A little rustic by design, this is everyday jewelry that fits your lifestyle. It the perfect piece to be worn at the office or out to play on date night. Dress it up with a cute summer dress or pair it with jeans a tee and some copper hoop earrings…Bam!
This stylish cuff measures 6 inches long is just under 1 ½ inches wide. It’s adjustable, simply lift the sides and compress them until it fits your wrist comfortably. All our products arrive at your doorstep ready for gift giving in a cute burlap bag.
Each cuff is made to order. Please allow for slight differences.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."