Hippie Copper Jewel Toned Cuff | Bracelets| Tinklet Jewelry
This artistic colorful copper cuff Is the perfect casual jewelry accessory. Inked with alcohol, the array of colors allows you to pair it with just about anything. Shades of red, yellow, purple, green and silver form a kaleidoscope of colors that blend in harmony. it’s the one piece you can wear with your jeans and even business casual wear.
It has a distressed look, rustic. Made from pure copper, 18-gauge and fold-formed. We seal the bracelet in several light coats of resin to protect the finish and give a nice glossy sheen.
- 6 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide
- Adjustable to fit slightly smaller and larger wrist sizes up to a size 7 comfortably.
It’s the right go to accessory when you need a splash a color or just a little something to chase away the winter blues.
Our items arrive at your doorstep ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."