Natural Woodland Acorn Copper Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
These baby electroformed copper acorns are just adorable. Any nature lover will just be swept away with their subtle beauty. We’ve paired them with a few tiny mookaite jasper beads. They are simply charming…any day, everyday jewelry.
They are just under 2 inches long and light as a feather. They do sway with movement but will not tug on your ear. Perfect for all day wear!
The natural acorns are protected with several coat of Protecta Clear to prolong the shiny finish. This item ships ready for gift giving in a cute eco-friendly box with a hemp wrapped ribbon.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."