Electroformed Gypsy Inspired Stone and Copper Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Natural Amethyst Quartz Stone Earrings
The colors on this pair of copper rock candy earrings reminds me of cotton candy and summer time fun. It’s an interesting color combination, opposite but complimentary at the same time. These little darlings are electroformed; simply put, we grew the copper along the creases and backside of the earrings.
They are a one of a kind pair, measuring just a little over 2 inches long. Set on a French lever earring hook for added security. The cracked stones may appear heavy, but we promise you they are not. They are comfortable on the ear, perfect for all day wear.
Tidbits about the stones
- Calcite increases and amplifies energy. It is a protecting, grounding and centering stone, and can help bring inner peace.
- Amethyst has healing powers to help with physical ailments and emotional issues. It’s primarily associated with physical ailments of the nervous system, the curing of nightmares and insomnia.
- Amazonite is associated with filtering out stresses, healing traumas, and soothing energies in the home and work place.
Treat yourself to something special or surprise a friend with a unique gift. The pair shown are the ones you’ll receive. All items ship in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."