Natural Coconut Beach Wedding Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Tropical beach wedding earrings cut from actual coconut shells. These lovely, earthy earrings are shaped and polished in our very own studio. They offer a natural, exotic look of real wood without the exaggerated price.
These are unique in that they still have a piece of the hairy husk in the center. Each side is flanked with copper wire and little copper balls to offset that area. They are just under 4 inches long but don’t let the length fool you. They are ultra-light and comfortable on the ear; weighing next to nothing. Movement will cause them to brush your jawline, but they will not tug on your ears.
Bring thoughts of tropical islands and sunny beaches right to your front door! Love these? You should gift them to yourself, only one pair available. That’s what makes them so special.
All products ship in a cute little gift box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting out little shop!
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.