Copper Enamel Statement Necklace – Beaded | Tinklet Jewelry
This splendid enameled copper piece is the focal point of this statement necklace. The desert orange color coupled with hints of lime green, sunshine yellow and dreamy blue help create an interesting pattern reminiscent of Aztec jewelry.
All the markings on this artful piece of jewelry combine elegantly. It has an ancient, hieroglyphics look to it which contrast well with the enameled component. The Carnelian beads add bold energy and a rush of warmth. Did you know that Carnelian is known as the stone of motivation and endurance?
The entire length of the necklace is 18 inches and the handmade chain comes with an extender, making it adjustable. The graceful earrings are about 1 ½ inches long. They too have Carnelian beads but to play on colors we added Mookaite beads for an intriguing mix of colors.
Versatility is what is ingenious about this piece. Night and day, work or play it’s an excellent choice to add to your arsenal of jewelry.
Our jewelry arrives at your doorstep ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."