Coconut Shell Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
It’s a little tropical fun for your ears. These natural coconut earrings are made from the shell of a coconut and left their natural colors. Most times you see the dark side as the front. In this case the back side had such a lovely range of browns that we decided that would be the front of the piece.
It’s an eco-friendly choice for both the nature lover and planet conservationist! We use all the parts of the coconut, nothing goes to waste.
These earrings are approximately 2 ½ inches long and super comfortable and light on the ears. You won’t feel any tugging, but they may sway a little with movement. The coconut shell is very much like wood. We treat the shell with wood wax which protects it and gives it a lush, rich shine.
This item is ready to gift. Our items ship in a cute little box perfect for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."