Rustic Tribal Copper Hoops – Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Tribal in style, these copper hoop earrings are constructed from 14-gauge copper wire. The wire is hammered and each ring varies in size to create the overlap look. Unlike our other hoops, these are loosely wrapped creating fun squiggles at the bottom of each ring.
These lovelies are perfect for summertime fun, rock them with a floppy hat, jeans, and a tee.
Copper is versatile and this pair of rustic earrings show the multiple hues that can be achieved on copper. The larger ring has been left natural. The middle ring has been antiqued to almost black and the middle is aged to chocolate brown. All the rings are sealed to protect the finish insuring the longevity of the earrings. We also include an anti-tarnishing strip. When kept with the copper it helps prevent discoloration.
This pair will sway with movement and you are likely to feel them brushing your jawline. They measure 3 inches long and are just under 2 inches wide at the widest point. They have a medium weight to them but are still comfortable on the ear.
**Each pair is unique, please allow for slight differences.
These earrings arrive in cute black box perfect for gift giving.
Thank you for browsing our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."