Casual Copper Half Hoop Earrings – Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
These copper earrings are a combination of soft lines put together to create a simple and casual look. Is it a square, circle, hoop…it’s all of those and very geometric in style.
Ultra-lightweight and super comfortable on the ear. As you move they move and may brush your jawline, but the movement will not cause any tugging on the ear. There perfect for those days when you want something unique that pairs well with everything.
Our earrings are made in our home studio, which allows us to customize a pair for you. If you’d like them smaller or even a little larger, just contact us.
These are the perfect gift for those hard to shop for people. Or, if you are purchasing for yourself we are sure that these lovely earrings will quickly become one of your go-to pairs. Items arrive at your home in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."