Butterfly Lovers Jewelry, Butterfly Pendant Necklace Set, Jewelry Sets with Matching Earrings
Do you love butterflies? I do, I think they are little messengers. This copper inked butterfly is perched atop a copper lattice, just chilling. He’s a cute little fellow less than an inch, hand sawn and painted in hues of green, yellow, orange and a little black for definition.
The custom chain has attractive square links adorned by a simple swirl. Onyx and black jasper beads make the copper chain brilliant. We even sprinkled in a few peridot green beads to tie the whole thing together. It’s a unique necklace, that will work well with items in your wardrobe.
The necklace is approximately 20 inches long however, it can easily be adjusted to a shorter length. It comes with matching earrings, a little less than two inches. The earrings are ultra-light and comfortable. With movement you may feel the touch the side of your face, but they will not tug on your ears.
This jewelry set will bring a smile to your face every time you wear it! Whether you’re purchasing a treat for yourself or looking for a gift, this is an excellent choice…different.
Our items ship ready for gift giving in a cute box, just add a card.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."