Enameled Statement Necklace, Bib Style Choker, Jade Beaded Chain Necklace
This enameled copper statement necklace is perfect for the woman with an adventurous sense of style. It’s a wearable piece art that’s abstract and bold. The geometric lines keep it modern and relevant.
We alternated enameled pieces with darkened copper pieces to create a contrast. However, to keep the piece uniform, we hammered the bare copper to create lines keeping with the theme of the piece.
The jade square pillow beads bring out the colors in the enamel which tie the entire set together.
The necklace component is 18 inches long and has an adjustable chain. The earrings are about a 1 ½ inches long, very light and comfortable on the ear.
What we love most about this piece is its versatility. If you choose to wear it to work, it’s a powerful piece. Date night? No problem, it’s light and airy…plays well with jeans or sundress.
Not sure if you have anything to wear it with? You’ll find that it will match with a lot of different colors: blue, white, green, brown, orange or yellow just to highlight a few.
Our jewelry arrives on your doorstep ready for gift giving!
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."