Natural Wood and Resin Jewelry | Necklaces | Tinklet Jewelry
Stylish and wonderful pendant, a must have piece of casual jewelry.
This pendant is a combination of wood and jeweler’s grade resin. Each piece is made by hand in our home studio.
The lovely shades of green compliment the look of the old world piece of wood. The wood has been treated with carnauba wax to preserve it against the elements. However, it should not be worn when showering or exposed to water whenever possible.
It’s an excellent choice for the nature lover on your list. This item will pair wonderfully with all of your casual wear. It’s an excellent choice for when you want a little something, that’s dramatic but not over-kill.
The pendant is 3”L x ½”W and comes with the silver plated ball chain, 20” long. All items are shipped ready for gift giving in a cute little box. We’ll even include a card upon request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."