Mauve Ceramic Beaded Earrings, Tie Dyed, Purple Beaded Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Ceramic mauve donut beads with flecks of white and black are the focal point of these stout but lovely earrings. Tie dyed silk ribbon in varying shades of purple, pink, greens and blues accent the center and are wrapped with 22-gauge copper wire holding it securely in place.
1 ½ inches long. They are simple pair, just plain cute. You’ll love these. Work and play appropriate, they can be paired with various colors of clothing straight out of your wardrobe. The bring a subtle pop of color, that’s fashionable – not to loud.
Available in the patinaed or shiny copper ear wire. Whether you’re looking around for something special for yourself or trying to find a gift for that hard to shop for girlfriend, these are a perfect selection. All our items arrive in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."