Riveted Copper Elephant Cuff - Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Lucky Elephant Cuff Bracelet
Mixed metal elephant copper cuff; the perfect gift for all nature lovers. Layered, this riveted cuff combines aluminum and different shades of copper to create a three tone look.
If you’re a nature lover and want to show your love of the wild, then this is the perfect item to gift yourself.
The overall length of the bracelet is 6 inches and adjustable; perfect for wrist sizes up to 7 inches. The width is just under two inches, making it comfortable for all-day wear. We seal our copper bracelets to protect the finish with proper care.
It’s a unique piece for collectors. Goes well with everything and allows you to mix your metal jewelry without breaking rules…if there are any. We do custom orders so if this elephant isn’t quite right, send us an email. We’d love to work on something custom for you!
Our items ship ready for gift giving in a cute little pouch.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."