Mounted Deer Antler Tips Pendant with Crystals | Tinklet Jewelry
Raw Jewel Encased Deer Antler
Jeweled and encased in copper, these naturally shed antler tips are perfect for those who want a little piece of nature close to their hearts. Each one is unique in length and size. This specimen is dark and has these beautiful formations on the horn. It’s tan and brown; when you rub on it there are these natural little divots and bumps that are very soothing to the touch.
We create these magical pieces using a process called electroforming. Simply put copper is transferred from one surface to another using electricity. The result is a one of kind piece that’s not easily duplicated.
This antler measures 3 ½ inches long. The top has a cluster of majestic purple Druzy crystals on the top. The chain is hand made of copper and complimentary beads. We chose Druzy beads and reflective glass beads that play with the light. The necklace is adjustable. The leather has sliding knots which give you the flexibility of wearing it long or short.
Carefree, boho-chic and perfect for any outfit. You’ll find that you’ll pick this one out of your accessories often. It’s the one piece that’s going to garner attention. We’re positive you’ll fall in love with this necklace.
This item is ready to ship. All items arrive in a cute little black box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."