Quartz Crystal Point Deer Antler Pendant | Tinklet Jewelry
Quartz Antler Deer Point
One crystal quartz point sits regally atop the deer antler tip, simplicity at its best. Held fast by the electroformed copper surrounding it a solid piece of jewelry sure to last for years.
We love the simplicity of this piece. It’s not fancy by any means, yet it has this understated elegance, perfect for casual wear.
The base in between the crystal and antler almost resembles an ancient crown. Close up, you can see the details and the organic look of the pendant. Portions of this chain are handmade using copper wire and black onyx beads; measuring 22 inches.
Did you know that quartz is one of the chakra crystals? It is and it promotes harmony and balance. The nice thing about this pendant is that it feels good. You know, when you find yourself rubbing or stroking a stone. This is like that.
This is a one of a kind. While we could make another, it would never be the same. Whether you’re looking for something special for yourself or to give as a gift, we’re sure that this will meet your expectations.
This item ships in a cute box perfect for gifting.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."