Small Electroformed Copper and Stone Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Natural Stone Earrings
These adorable small electroformed copper and stone earrings are the result of science meets jewelry. We love the organic nature of the earrings; each one is unusual and unique. Not tiny by any means but small enough for the minimalist and perfect for anywhere, any day jewelry.
Most of our stones are left natural, not tumbled. Typically chiseled from a larger stone which leads to the irregularity of each one. While the pieces of stone vary slightly, they are perfect matches for each other. This enhances their uniqueness; odd but perfect.
About 1 ½ inches long, and less than an inch wide you’ll find that they are unusually comfortable for all day wear. They may sway slightly but will not pull and tug on the ear. We seal the copper to protect the finish but over time they may tarnish slightly. Use a polishing cloth and keep them in a sealed baggie to help prolong the finish.
Available in Sodalite, Pink Quartz, Quartz, Citrine, Malachite and Amber.
These earrings are made to order. Please allow for slight differences in stone shape. We start your order the day after. The entire process will take 5 days.
Thank you for visiting our little shop.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."