Silver & Copper Leaf Pendant | Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
The soft lines of the solid silver branch and floating leaves add dimension to this handmade copper pendant. This is an excellent choice for nature lovers. The warmth of the copper accentuates the choice of lampwork beads. The flowing silk ribbon ties it all together beautifully.
The necklace is adjustable. You can wear it short or long depending on the look you’d like to achieve.
- The base is shaped from heavy 6-gauge copper wire, hammered and flattened through a rolling mill
- The soft lines that accentuate the piece and form the base upon which the leaves rest is also made of this thick wire
- The leaves are hand cut from 18-gauge copper sheet; shaped, formed and hammered
- 37-inch silk ribbon, hand dyed
Give the gift of unique. The recipient of this pendant will be pleasantly surprised with the workmanship behind this pendant. All items ship ready for gift giving. We’ll even include a card upon request.
Thank you for visiting out little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."