Abstract Copper Wire Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
These long, abstract copper wire earrings are delicately wrapped and hammered. The wrap along the length of the thicker wire gives them a feathered, leaf appearance. Antiquing them brings out the lush variations of gold, tan and chocolate brown.
Although they measure 2 ½ inches in length, they are still very light and comfortable on the ear. With movement, you’ll feel them sway and brush the side of your jawline, however, they will not tug on your ear.
It’s the perfect combination to your fall fashion. They’ll look lovely with a light jean jacket or sweater. And because the colors are neutral, you’ll be able to pair them with just about everything you own. Whether your searching for something special for yourself or that loved one that has everything, this is a natural choice. They are also available in sterling silver.
All our products arrive at your doorstep ready for gifting in a cute box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."