Hammered Copper Star Cuff – Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Wonder Woman Hammered Cuff
This lovely copper cuff has a hand cut star riveted in the center. Textured with divets caused by hammering, the star has a raw, tattered, organic look and feel. The actual cuff bracelet is flamed and has a beautiful array of colors, gold, purples, orange and a hint of blue.
It's the perfect gift for the star of your life or for yourself...Rock Star! The actual cuff is 1 1/2 inches wide, the star adds another quarter inch to that height. It measures 6 inches long and is adjustable; able to accommodate most wrist sizes.
Casual in design, this is the perfect addition to your existing assortment of accessories. Wear this comfortably on the go, to work or at play.
Our items ship ready for gift giving in a cute little pouch.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."