Fool’s Gold & Lampwork Beads | Necklaces | Tinklet Jewelry
Shimmery gold pyrite, commonly referred to as fool’s gold is absolutely fabulous. While the stone itself isn’t worth much you can’t resist the allure the sparkles have. This specimen is quite unique, the shape and slice has a mystical natural feel.
The actual stone measures 2 x 1 ¼ inches and has a depth of ¼ inch. Copper bead are part of the bail which is suspended from a dreamy hand dyed silk ribbon with shades of black, beige taupe and tan. The ribbon is 37” long making the necklace adjustable, wear it long or short. To further accent the ribbon and the pyrite, we’ve added to luscious lampwork beads in black and white with hints of brown.
This is a fantastic gift for your nature lovers, stone collectors or that one person that just has everything. It’s a casual piece, perfect for work or play. All items ship ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."