Natural Copper Plated Feather Pendant | Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
Channel your celestial self with this beautiful natural copper feather pendant.
It’s said that feathers represent a spiritual evolution to a higher plane. Native American Chiefs wore them to enhance their communication with the spirit world and show their celestial wisdom.
What makes this feather pendant set so unusual is that it is an actual feather that has been plated in copper. If you look at it closely, you can see the natural ribbing and the spines of the feathers underneath the copper, truly amazing. The process takes days to complete but the result is just breathtaking.
Accenting the feathers, we’ve added some turquoise and brass beads along with a special bead encouraging you to explore. The variegated silk ribbon is adjustable giving you several variations in one piece…were it long or short. Perfect for work or play, any time of the day.
Items arrive at your doorstep ready for gift giving. We’ll even include a gift card upon request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."