Copper Wolf Head, Animal Jewelry, Mixed Metal Wolf, Tribal Wolf Pendant, Unisex
Abstract copper wolf head, resting on sterling silver tree bark. Rugged and aggressive is what I think of when it comes to describing this pendant. Think "Tough", and give as a gift or just something special for yourself! Don't be fooled. When I say "Tough", I don't just mean guys.
This is a lovely composition using mixed metals, (copper and Sterling silver) featuring a hand cut lone wolf.
The wolf’s coat is quite striking. Held at different angles, it has iridescent highlights of yellow, red, brown, and even some purple on the tips. The sterling silver tree trunk shows off some of nature’s beauty with hand engraved lines.
It’s a medium size pendant, not too large or small. It measures 3 inches in height and 1 ¼ inches at the widest point. Solid 18-inch copper chain included.
This finely detailed pendant is unisex and would look awesome on either of the sexes. It’s a comfortable casual piece that is distinctive, contemporary, and elegant all rolled up into one.
This item is ready to ship and arrives wrapped and ready for gift giving. If you would like to work on a custom order just drop us a line; we’d be happy to work on something special just for you!
Thank you for visiting our little shop.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."