Two Heart Pendant, Dangle Jasper Bead Heart Pendant, Hammered Copper Pendant
This lovely double copper heart pendant is a lovely heartfelt gift for mom, significant other or just because. It’s a pretty, simple hammered copper pendant charm which represents friendship, kinship, togetherness and so much more.
This piece has two hearts that have been soldered together opposite of one another. They have both been hammered but each has a unique pattern that compliments one another.
To accentuate the piece, we added three simple dangles, in this case, red jasper beads (the turquoise currently not in stock). The hearts are slightly domed adding a little volume and curve appeal.
The copper hearts have been cut from 20-gauge copper, formed and shaped. The pendant measures 1 1/2 inches long and comes with a 20-inch chain secured with a handmade hook and clasp.
Our products ship ready for gift giving. If it’s a special occasion let us know and we’ll even include a card.
Thank you for visiting our little shop
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."