Natural Coconut Shell with Turquoise Earrings |Tinklet Jewelry
Ethnic, tribal, just plain funky! Coconut shell earrings with tiny turquoise beads. These have got to be my favorite ones. They are a little on the long side but still very comfortable on the ear.
What I love about these is that they half natural and half polished. They are definitely a conversation piece, and a piece of jewelry that no one else will have.
Four inches long but light. They won’t tug at your ear; comfortable to wear all day. These are perfect for a beach wedding, vacation or to add to your summer accessories. The neutral color will allow you to pair them with multiple outfits without a problem.
If you’re looking for a gift, these are perfect but I have to warn you…you’ll want to keep them for yourself. All items arrive in a cute black box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting out little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."