Copper Butterfly Pendant Necklace & Quartz Crystal | Tinklet Jewelry
This lovely natural quartz amethyst has a large butterfly perched on the top which is electroformed securely to the stone. It’s a statement pendant with a healing stone perfect for all the nature lovers. This particular specimen is banded amethyst; it's a combination of amethyst and white quartz.
The entire pendant is approximately 2 ½ inches long. The chain has accenting amethyst chips and handmade links fabricated from 20 gauge copper. While it may look bulky, we assure that it’s not. The necklace is comfortable, not heavy; the chain is 34 inches long. This allows you to layer it with your other favorite pieces. Also, if you’d prefer a shorter chain just let us know.
We love unique pieces, and we’re sure you do too. While we could make another, it would never be identical. The process behind creating electroformed pieces is very organic and specific to the stone’s shape and size. This means that you’ll have the only one like this!
All items ship in a cute box or sheer bag, perfect for storing your accessories.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."