Classic 6-Inch Copper Cuff | Tinklet Jewelry
Simple Lines, Classic DesignCopper cuffs have a style of their own. They are classic, a staple to any wardrobe and the perfect accessory for almost any style. This cuff is no exception.
Not too wide, only 1 1/2 inches - perfect for all-day wear. Adjustable and will fit wrist sizes up to 7 inches. Antiqued for contrast and depth, polished and sealed to last with proper care.
Love this? Don't wait, there's only the one. Claim this one and make it yours! All items ship in a cute satchel perfect for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."