Copper Cuff Bracelet with Open Face Design | Tinklet Jewelry
Modern Open Cuff Design
This copper cuff is just plain sexy. It's a simple and elegant twist for a cuff design.
We love this one because of the open, peekaboo style. The bold combination of groovy lines and angles gives this cuff a soft industrial geometric feel.
If you're like me and spend most of your time in casual garb then this is the perfect cuff bracelet for you. It looks awesome with jean outfits; it is totally work appropriate.
It's 6" x 2" and totally adjustable. The etched design is permanent. It's been darkened to a delicious mocha brown for visual interest.
Does this one speak to you? If it does, claim it for yourself or as a gift for that special someone; there's only one with this design.
All items ship in a cute little satchel perfect for gift giving. Give the gift of unique, handmade!
Thanks for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."