Copper Cuff Twisted Metal Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
A modern twist on the classic copper cuff.Lightweight and comfortable on the wrist. This interesting design is asymmetrical. Depending on how you wear it, the crisscrossed section can sit on the inside or outside. I personally prefer it on the outside.
We've darkened this unusual cuff to a rich mocha brown with high and low lights. 6" long and approximately 2" wide, completely adjustable by pinching the sides.
It's one of those pieces of jewelry you can wear with just about anything, anytime. This cuff goes from casual to work attire to casual dressy.
We make these to order, please allow a two day lead time from the date your order is placed. All items arrive in a cute little satchel, perfect for gift-giving.
Thanks for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."