Copper Cuff with Bumblebee Etching | Tinklet Jewelry
Casual jewelry to fit your busy lifestyle.
The bumblebee design on this cuff is abstract; darkened to a rich chocolate brown to bring out the beautiful line and
Made from heavy 14 gauge copper sheet and completely adjustable. This wide cuff is more suitable for those with a thicker wrist. It's about 6.5 inches long and 2 inches wide. We've sealed it to protect the finish so that with proper care it will last for quite some time.
This is the perfect accessory to mix and match with your favorite jean outfit. It's the right choice for on the go, vacation or hanging out with the girls or hubby for a night out. You can't go wrong with this piece and it's sure to catch everyone's attention.
This item is one of a kind. The one pictured is the one that will arrive on your doorstep when you claim it. All cuffs arrive in a cute little silver, see-through satchel - perfect for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."