Honeycomb and Amber Copper Pendant Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
A scene right from nature perhaps even your backyard. The honeybee is perched precariously above the comb, while the honey, in this case, the Amber oozes from the side.
This honeycomb was actually knocked out of a tree in my very own yard by one of my sons. My husband managed to save me a portion which I dried out. It took some time before the inspiration came but it did and I love it; I know you will too!
The chain is completely hand-fashioned from copper wire with small, flat little Amber beads. It’s about 18 1/2 inches long. When worn it sits just above the breastbone. It’s extremely comfortable and lightweight.
It’s a simple, elegant piece with a story. Wear it for work or casually, the color combination gives you choices; you can pair it with just about anything.
The item pictured is the one you’ll receive. All items ship in a cute little black box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."