Copper Leaf Enamel Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Organic, Rustic Jewelry
I love the organic look of e-formed jewelry. These copper earrings combine enamel and a process called electroforming to create a unique and beautiful texture. They are a little bit of an oddity but a good one!
Check out the beautiful texture on these enamel copper earrings. They are perfect for any day or season. The contrast of the greenish enamel against the darkened copper is just exquisite.
Cut, hammered, shaped, fired and e-form, several techniques all in one. These earrings are light and comfortable but do sway with movement. They are three inches long from tip to tip and the discs are approximately 1/2” wide.
The electroforming is random and something uncontrollable; not easily duplicated. Purchase this one of a kind treasure to mix and match with your existing jewelry or gifted to a special friend.
We ship items ready for gift giving and even include a card upon request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."