Copper Pendant Necklace with Green Opal Stone | Tinklet Jewelry
Created through the process of electroforming, the details and textures are unique to this pendant. Upon closer inspection, it’s as if it has been lying under the sea and restored.
The chain is equally as beautiful. Each link, each jump ring constructed by hand.
This pendant necklace wears almost like a choker, a little longer resting just above the breastbone. The entire piece is approximately 18 1/2 inches total.
It is a simple and elegant piece perfect for work attire. It will also pair well with most of your casual wear.
The one pictured is the one you’ll receive. It’s a one of a kind piece, made especially for you! All items ship ready for gift giving in a cute little box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."