Mixed Metal Casual Copper and Steel Cuff | Tinklet Jewelry
An interesting anchor piece!
Do you love to mix your jewelry? You're the visionary, the person that will pop on beads, add a chain and throw in complimentary metals to boot! There’s nothing wrong with that. The best way to mix metals is to start with an anchor piece; that one piece of jewelry that will do the work for you.
This copper cuff is just that. You can mix and match this one with all your accessories for a unique look that is exquisitely you! We’ve combined copper and stainless steel – the alternative silver. It’s a bold piece, easy to combine or wear alone.
6” x 1 ½” and easily adjustable by pinching the sides. The plague has a subtle design, no specific meaning – just visually appealing. It’s casual jewelry that ideal for work or play.
When selecting a gift for yourself or someone special, we typically strive to find something different and unique. This cuff fits the bill. This is a one of a kind piece; the one pictured is the item that will ship.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."