Nubian Queen Ethic Wooden Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Lightweight Wooden Earrings
Express yourself with these Nubian Queen art transfer wooden earrings. We take images and transfer them on the wood, artwork for your ears! These earrings are semi-transparent allowing the wood grain underneath to show through.
To protect the artwork, we cover them in a couple of coats of resin making them very durable. Lightweight wood, a little less than 3 ½ inches long. Perfect for on the go, out shopping, events, parties, summer nights outdoors. Excellent choice for your casual summer attire.
Looking for something unique, these fit the bill. Want to gift something different, look no further. Unique, handmade gifts just for you.
This item arrives in a cute little box perfect for gifting yourself or a friend. We’ll even include a card upon request, just let us know.
Thank you for visiting out little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."