Polished Blue Striped Agate Copper Pendant | Tinklet Jewelry
This stone is set in a very simple fashion which highlights its beauty. Electroformed and securely suspended from one side of the copper sphere; visible from both sides.
Aquamarine beads separate the heavy gauge pattern links, all handmade. The pendant and chain measure about 18 1/2 inches long. It’s lightweight and extremely comfortable.
An excellent choice to gift to a friend or for yourself. The item pictured is the one you’ll receive. All our jewelry ships in a cute little black box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."