Tropical Seashell Sterling Silver Charm | Pendant | Tinklet Jewelry
Do you know a beach enthusiast? If so, then this would make a perfect gift. Whether you’re in love with mother nature or just love jewelry that has a tropical feel this solid sterling silver seashell is ideal.
This shell is created by pouring molten silver into sand. We used a real shell to capture the impression prior to pouring the silver. It's solid piece of jewelry, weighing 17 grams.
What I love the most about this piece is the pretty pink fresh water pearl. It compliments the shell perfectly. The addition of the little silver balls along side give the impression that perhaps other pearls are forming…love the exquisite detail.
The pendant comes with the chain pictured. All items ship in a cute little modern black box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."