Tribal Natural Coconut Shell Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Turn the heat up just a little bit with these tropical coconut shell cut out earrings. This natural material has a beauty that is unique. Each shell has distinctive markings, making each pair rare.
- hand sanded and cut coconut shell
- genuine black horn beads
- 3 ½ inches long from tip to tip
- natural copper findings and ear wire
It’s the perfect pair or earrings to take on vacation, wear to festivals during the summer or when you want an earthy look. It’s a fun accessory to own and will add to your chic and funky style.
The item you’ll receive is the item pictured. All products ship in a cute little gift box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."