Turquoise Wood and Coconut Shell Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Blue and brown pair together perfectly. These unique coconut shell earrings are no exception. We’ve paired varying sizes of turquoise beads, polished carved wood and natural coconut shell to create a fun chic earrings.
Perfect for a beach wedding, vacation getaway or just plain old summertime fun!
Super light and comfortable on the ear despite the length. They are approximately 3 inches long and less than an inch wide. There is only one pair available.
All items arrived in a cute little black box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."