Earthy Boho Natural Coco Shell Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Natural, handmade coconut earrings shaped from the actual shell. These lovely dangles are cut from shell, shaped and polished in our studio. They offer the exotic look of real wood without the exaggerated price.
- 3 inches long
- part of the natural husk shows on the top
- polished and sealed
- natural copper findings/ear wire
Love these? You should gift them to yourself, only one pair available. That’s what makes them so special.
All products ship in a cute little gift box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting out little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."