Beach Boho Natural Brown Coconut Shell Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Square, handmade dangling earrings made from coconut shells. These earring feature a carved bone oval bead which gives it a tribal, ethic look and feel.
The coconut is polished to a nice sheen. Attached with pure copper wire with a copper ear wire. They are about 4 inches long and are very lightweight, and easy on the ears. These are perfect for a beach wedding, tropical vacation or on a cruise.
Gifting? This is a unique selection. All items arrive in a cute little box, ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."