Long Dangle Triangle Coconut Shell Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Add a touch of nature inspired beauty to your look with these gorgeous triangle shaped coconut shell earrings. Hand shaped and carved, polished to a natural finish.
One beautiful azurite malachite bead on each seems to enhance the natural beauty of the coconut. These are perfect for a beach wedding or to take with you on your summer vacation. The neutral colors allow you to pair them with multiple outfits.
3 ½ inches long but light as a feather. You won’t remember you’re wearing then until they brush you cheek when you move. These are a one of kind pair, just for you. One shell faces forward and the other is backwards, although that depends on your point of view. The idea was to show the beauty of the shell on both sides.
All items ship ready for gift giving in a cute little black box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."