Fire Torched Copper Cuff, Mix Metal Copper Cuff, Cuff with Fresh Water Button Pearl
Mixed metal, fire torched copper cuff with silver accents. This wide, 2-inch copper cuff has been patinaed only using flames from the torch. We’ve carefully kissed the flames here and there creating a rainbow of colors dark and light which compliment one another.
This cuff has 16-gauge silver and a thick patterned silver wire as accents. Strategically off-centered lies a floating fresh water button pearl in an oval silver cup. All the elements together create a striking piece of jewelry which is one of a kind.
It’s the perfect accessory! I can see this mixed up with multiple pieces in your wardrobe this fall. The first thing that comes to mind is to pair it with jeans, blouse and a cute jean or safari jacket with the cuff rolled up so you can show off the bracelet…can you see it?
As mentioned, this bracelet cuff is 2 inches wide and 6 inches long. It is slightly adjustable and will fit a wrist size up to a size 7 comfortably.
This item is ready to ship and arrives at your door ready for gift-giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."