Red Copper Enamel Earrings with Electroformed Edges | Tinklet Jewelry
Be still my heart. We love the way the copper formed along the edges and in between the enamel on these copper earrings. This is a new twist, combining the art of enameling and the science behind electroforming.
These earrings are perfect for any season. Any time you want to add a pop of color, you’ll find yourself reaching for these.
They are a little less than 3 inches long and 1 ¼” wide. Super comfortable on the ear, perfect for all day wear. They sway a little bit with movement but won’t tug on your ear. They quickly go from office to play in a blink of the eye.
We ship items ready for gift giving and even include a card upon request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."